L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Swatchfest - Part 1
I mentioned in a previous post quite a while ago that I was going to do a swatchfest of these shadows because I somehow ended up with twelve of the colors. …I really have no idea how this happened. In general, I do really like these eyeshadows, and I gravitate towards them the most when I am feeling really lazy and I want to use one color of eyeshadow and do not feel like using primer. They do not crease on my oily lids, even without primer, which is wonderful. These are very intense when it comes to color, so I tend to use only one of the shadows in an eye look when combining them with different colors.
Are these something that everyone should rush out to purchase immediately in every color imaginable? …well, no. No they’re not. Only if you see a color that you like and/or do not already have in your collection. (Note: I don’t have the Armani Eyes to Kill shadows so I can’t compare them, sorry! ;; Maybe someday.)
Anyways, the colors in this part are as follows:
- Iced Latte: Off-white shimmer shadow (almost ivory?)
- Eternal Sunshine: Light gold shimmer shadow with a more yellow-toned base
- Gold Imperial (LE): Light gold shimmer shadow with a pinker base
- Pink Sapphire (LE): Light pink shimmer shadow with a slight blue base
- Amber Rush: …it’s pretty much amber. Combination of a medium-toned pink with some copper. I adore this color it’s absolutely beautiful on the lid. One of the easier colors to work with.
- Gleaming Bronze (LE): Dark gold shimmery shadow with a good bit of a green base. Another one of my favorite colors and one of the most pigmented in my collection (one pass of the shadow = swatch)
As usual, the left swatch picture is in natural lighting, while the right swatch picture is with flash.
Hope that this helps if you were wondering about some of the colors. I know that there are a couple more limited edition colors coming out in July, so you’ll probably see me flail about them when I find them in my area. Toodles~ o/